Contact detailsWelcome to The Trinity Centre
The Trinity Centre (Dalston) was established as a charity in 1996 providing family development and child care services. It was opened to the public in 1997 after a fundraising campaign, that drew support from her Royal Highness the princess of Wales, secured the funds for the refurbishment of the building.
The aims and objectives are for the Centre to provide a social, economic, training and community resource for the local neighbourhood through:
- practical assistance to families and children
- support to parents enabling them to learn, experience and develop new and existing skills
- offer a wide programme of activities so that each child or young person will have an opportunity to enjoy and participate according to their ability and needs, allowing growth in confidence and self-esteem.
Trinity Centre (Dalston) operates in one of the most deprived wards in one of the most deprived boroughs in London.
Since its opening the Centre has made its space available for the local community and successfully run a range of family and children’s programmes for the community serving over 1000 children, 400 young people, 300 members of the public and supports over 10 groups.
Among the most prominent are the Trinity Afterschool Club, providing daily educational and recreational activities for local children from 3.30pm-6.00pm Monday-Friday, its popular holiday club and the Boyz To Men project that offered practical support to young men failing in the education system and more generally in realising their full potential.
We recognise that the greatest impact the centre will have on the provision of local community amenities, is childcare and parenting support.
There is lots happening at the Centre everyday.
- If you are looking for a space to hire, visit our Venue Hire page
- For childcare support visit our Centre Activities page
- Want to support the Centre then visit our Get Involved page.
- Incumbent – Vicar
- PAROCHIAL Church Council (PCC)
- Church Wardens
- Glenis O'Connor - Chair
- Brenda Boyd - Treasurer
- Simon Spirgel-Sinclair
- Eulitt Gutzmore
- Collin Davis
Tel: 020 7249 6061
Fax: 020 7249 6061
London Overground to Dalston Junction