Contact detailsWelcome to The Trinity Centre
The Trinity Centre (Dalston) was established as a charity in 1996 providing family development and child care services. It was opened to the public in 1997 after a fundraising campaign, that drew support from her Royal Highness the princess of Wales, secured the funds for the refurbishment of the building.
The aim and objectives remain for the Centre to provide an economic, training and community resource for the local neighbourhood through:
- practical assistance to families and children
- support to parents enabling them to learn, experience and develop new and existing skills
- offer a wide programme of activities so that each child or young person will have an opportunity to enjoy and participate according to their ability and needs, allowing growth in confidence and self-esteem.
Trinity Centre (Dalston) operates in one of the most deprived wards in one of the most deprived boroughs in London.
Since its opening the Centre has made its space available for the local community and successfully run a range of family and children’s programmes for the community serving over 1000 children, 400 young people, 300 members of the public and supports over 10 groups.
Among the most prominent are the Trinity Afterschool Club, providing daily educational and recreational activities for local children from 3.30pm-6.00pm Monday-Friday, its popular holiday club and the Boyz To Men project that offered practical support to young men failing in the education system and more generally in realising their full potential.
We recognise that the greatest impact the centre will have, on the provision of local community amenities, is going to be in the area of childcare and parenting skills.
There are lots happening at the Centre everyday throughout the week.
- If you are looking for a space to hire visit our Venue Hire page
- Visit our Activity page for children and family activities
- Need child care or training in childcare visit our Services page
- Want to support the Centre then visit our Get Involved page.
- Incumbent – Vicar
- PAROCHIAL Church Council (PCC)
- Church Wardens
- Glenis O’Connor – Chair
- Lloyd French – Treasurer
- Mary Beckles – Secretary
- Collin Davis
- Simon Spirgel-Sinclair
- Eulitt Gutzmore
- Revd. Rose Hudson-Wilkin
Tel: 020 7249 6061
Fax: 020 7249 6061
London Overground to Dalston Junction